13 January 2010

Interesting Photo Technique

Now this is an interesting photographic technique. Have you ever heard of tossing your camera while it takes a picture? I certainly never considered it. If you're curious, check out the following link.

Camera Toss Photographs

What I found particularly interesting was the number of images in the post that looked fractalish in nature. A number of them looked like Spirograph, or similar types of images. I found it quite creative.

Though, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with tossing an expensive camera and lens combination in the air. Especially, if I were to toss it to someone else, as some of the examples did.

1 Comment:

Gissel Escudero said...

I wouldn't try that with my own camera either. But the pictures are cool! And they look like fractals indeed. I would have supposed they were made with Apo.